If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (626) 478-0286

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Massive fire in Arcadia, CA

12/9/2019 (Permalink)

Electrical fire resulted into burnt down home in Arcadia, Ca. Luckily for the homeowner no one was in the home at the time of the fire. The fire began in the kitchen and spread throughout the rest of the first floor of the home. Household fires are extremely devastating especially if they aren't contained or dealt with quickly. The kitchen is the most common place for a fire to begin. Your stove and your oven are two big potential fire sources because they generate a lot of heat whether it be from gas or electricity. Some contributing factors that can trigger a kitchen fire are technical malfunctions, cleanliness, gas ovens and electrical ovens. In this case the fire was caused from a faulty socket that the stove was plugged into causing the circuit breaker to spark and ignite flames. SERVPRO of San Gabriel technicians worked thoroughly they came and cleaned up and removed affected area. The home owner couldn't be anymore pleased. His exact words where; "Thank you SERVPRO, thank you for servicing my home and leaving it as good as new. More beautiful than ever before."

Other News

View Recent Posts